The following forms can be completed electronically. To access the forms, please click on the links below:
- Electronic Admission Form
- Hampton Academies Trust – Home School Agreement
- Student Code of Conduct
- Student Acceptable Use Policy
Please ensure that these are completed by Friday 30 April 2021.
Please also provide the following documents:
- If your child was born in the UK, please provide a copy of your child’s birth certificate (we can make a copy of original if you are unable to), change of name Deed Poll or passport.
- If your child is British and born outside the UK, you must provide your child’s passport.
- If your child was born outside the UK, you must provide your child’s passport and the passport of the parent/carer.
- Proof of address (which is only required if you live outside of Peterborough’s boundary i.e. Yaxley and Cambridgeshire villages)
These can be uploaded via a mobile phone or scanned copy on the electronic admissions form.
For those parents/carers who are unable to complete the Admissions Form electronically, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a paper copy of the form. Please send any paper Admission Forms together with the documents list above to:
Mrs Amy Peet
Hampton Gardens School
or by e-mail: email@example.com
Can we please ask that you do not hand deliver admission forms and birth certificates to the school.