Information for Year 7 Intake - September 2021
This information is for those parents/carers whose child/ren who have been offered and accepted a place at Hampton Gardens for Year 7 in September 2021.
We will be providing parents, carers and students with a wealth of information in a variety of ways to support with their transition to Hampton Gardens School. Some of our traditional plans for transition have been adapted to ensure an effective and supportive transition process occurs. Below you will find an update with regards to the Year 6 transition.
- Record and send out a virtual tour and introduction to Hampton Gardens for our SEND students.
- Record and send out a virtual tour and introduction to Hampton Gardens for all Year 6 students.
- Send out a FAQ sheet to students.
- Hold virtual ttransition meetings with Primary Schools.
- Circulate a Year 6 ‘Virtual’ Parents Evening Information Video.
- Provide parents with an opportunity to ask any questions via Microsoft Forms.
- Respond to parent FAQs.
- Form tutors will make contact with students.
Actions for Parents to be completed before 30 April 2021:
- Complete the electronic Admissions Form and provide relevant paperwork
- Complete the electronic Home School Agreement with your child
- Complete the electronic Student Code of Conduct with your child
- Complete the electronic ICT Student Acceptable Use Policy with your child
Further information is available by clicking on the links below:
Admissions Information - click here to access electronic forms that need to be completed by parents/carers
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com.