Information for Year 7 Intake - September 2020
This information is for those parents/carers whose child/ren who have been offered and they have accepted a place at Hampton Gardens for Year 7 in September 2020.
A letter regarding the return to school in September 2020 is available to view here.
Due to the current situation we providing parents, carers and students a wealth of information in a 'virtual' manner to support with their transition to Hampton Gardens School. Some of our plans for transition have understandably had to be cancelled/adapted and below you will find an update with regards to Year 6 transition.
So far we have:
- Recorded and sent out a virtual tour and introduction to Hampton Gardens for our SEND students.
- Recorded and sent out a virtual tour and introduction to Hampton Gardens for all Year 6 students.
- Sent out a FAQ sheet to students.
- Held transition meetings with Primary Schools.
- Year 6 ‘Virtual’ Parents Evening Information Video.
- Provided parents with an opportunity to ask any questions via Microsoft Forms.
- Responded to parent FAQs.
- Form tutors will make contact with students this week and Summer challenges will be assigned.
Further information is available by clicking on the links below:
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that this email will not be regularly monitored during the summer holidays but we will respond to any questions as soon as we are able to.