Please click here to view our Admissions Policy for 2018/19.
Please click here to view our full Admissions Policy for 2020.
- The Published Admission Number for 2020 entry is 210 for Year 7
- Our school admissions policy is determined annually and complies with the School Admissions Code
- We are part of Peterborough City Council’s co-ordinated admissions processes. To apply for a place in Year 7, parents must apply online through the Peterborough City Council portal
- When the school is full in a year group, a waiting list is kept and a place will be allocated to the child at the top of the waiting list, should a place become available. The waiting list is ranked according to the over-subscription criteria detailed in our policy.
- Admission appeals are co-ordinated by Peterborough City Council
- Hampton Gardens is fully signed up to local Fair Access Protocols in Peterborough
- Our approach to requests for admission outside of the normal age range or for deferred admission for reception children is explained in the full policy
- The child’s current permanent address must be used when applying for a place. The home address is that of the parent with whom the child normally lives from Monday to Friday.