Required for September 2018:
Deputy Head of School
L18 – L23 (to be reviewed in line with school growth)
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, committed and resilient leader to join Hampton Gardens School on its journey to becoming an established, outstanding school. The role provides an exciting opportunity for someone who is seeking their first Deputy Headship.
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Deputy Head of School to:
- Work closely with the Head of School to shape the strategic direction of the school
- Lead the Student Experience Team and ensure a sharp focus on raising progress and attainment within a caring and aspirational environment
- Be an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated leader with a visible presence around the school
- Be a leader who is a great teacher and who cares deeply about the prospects of young people and is passionate about education within a comprehensive system
- Work with a collaborative and talented team of teachers and work with an outstanding and dedicated governing body
- In an outstanding, state of the art school building
Closing date for applications will be 12 noon on Wednesday 15 November 2017.
Interviews will take place week commencing Monday 20 November 2017.
Please click on the following documents:
Full details of the current vacancies at Hampton Gardens are available on our Trust website.